Friday, April 4, 2008

So, what do you do all day?

I dread this question because there's never really a short answer. And even when I go through every detail of the day it's hard to explain just how long it takes me to do some of these things. But, I will try. It's 9:25 am and I've been up since around 6 am. Here's a quick overview of the day so far.

1. Cup of coffee (Sumatra)
2. Turn on heater under desk
3. Check Emilie's Messages (I'm not stalking, she's out of town and asked me to check)
4. Create a brochure with information about Inman Park for open house on Sunday
5. Make to-do list to prepare for open house on Sunday (staging, candles, water bottles, etc.)
6. Cup of coffee #2 and granola bar
7. Check e-mail
8. Reply to e-mails
9. Search MLS for Sunday open houses for my buyers
10. Chat with Andy for 1.5 minutes
11. Look up smart phones that are compatible with my lock box key
12. Lament the shamelessly small number of phones that are compatible with my lock box key
13. Stretch
14. Warm up 1/2 of cup of coffee # 2 and eat some yogurt
15. Search properties to show on Monday (Yes, I sometimes work ahead)
16. Blog

So, what took the longest was the brochure about Inman Park. That was probably an hour, but totally worth it.

No comments: